CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2 million IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
CompTIA Security+ is aimed at anyone who is already working or would like to work as: Security Administrator, System Administrator, Helpdesk Managers Network/Cloud Engineer, Security Engineer, DevOps/Software Developer, IT Auditor or IT Project Manager.
• Lesson 1: Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
• Lesson 2: Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
• Lesson 3: Performing Security Assessments
• Lesson 4: Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
• Lesson 5: Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
• Lesson 6: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
• Lesson 7: Implementing Authentication Controls
• Lesson 8: Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
• Lesson 9: Implementing Secure Network Designs
• Lesson 10: Implementing Network Security Appliances
• Lesson 11: Implementing Secure Network Protocols
• Lesson 12: Implementing Host Security Solutions
• Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
• Lesson 14: Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
• Lesson 15: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
• Lesson 16: Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
• Lesson 17: Performing Incident Response
• Lesson 18: Explaining Digital Forensics
• Lesson 19: Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
• Lesson 20: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
• Lesson 21: Explaining Physical Security
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
CompTIA Network+ is aimed at anyone who is already working or would like to work as: Junior Network Administrator, Datacenter Support Technician, Network Engineer, System Administrator, NOC Technician, Telecommunications Technician or Cable Technician.
CompTIA Project+ is ideal for IT professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still have foundational project management skills.
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for IT professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects.
2. Network Basics
3. OSI Model
4. TCP/IP Model
5. Media and Cabling Distribution
6. Ethernet Fundamentals
7. IP Addressing
9. Network Services
10. Wide Area Networks (WANs)
12.Cloud and Datacenter
20.Troubleshooting Physical Networks
21.Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
22.Network Tools and Commands
23.Troubleshooting Network Issue
CompTIA Data+ is an early-career data analytics certification covering the theory and technical skills required to mine, manipulate, visualize, and report on data using basic statistical methods and complex dataset analysis while adhering to the governance and quality standards for the data throughout its entire life cycle.
CompTIA Data+ is aimed at anyone who is already working or would like to work as: Reporting Analyst, Business Data Analys, Business Intelligence Analyst, Clinical Analyst, Marketing Analyst or Operations Analyst.
Press ESC key to exit