You may receive an Erasmus+ grant as a contribution to your travel and subsistence costs. Monthly Erasmus+ grant amounts per country groups:
- Ireland, Denmark, Iceland, Great Britain, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Finland, Sweden – €520/month
- Austria, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Germany – €470/month
- Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary – €420/month
- Disadvantaged students (special needs not applicable) can additionally receive €200/month.
Students can also participate in the Erasmus+ program as “zero grant” participants, which means that they are not provided with funding, but are given the status of an Erasmus+ student (as well as all related privileges and responsibilities).
Erasmus+ aims to be inclusive and accessible and provides additional funding to support those with disabilities and special educational needs. Students may apply for additional funding after they have been selected for a mobility period.
Need to be full-time students at a hosting institution taking 30 ECTS credits per semester. All earned pre-approved credits are recognized as part of studies at LCC International University.
If you decide to make any class changes, please immediately complete the following online form in order to get academic approval.
After the first day of classes at a host institution students must officially withdraw from the course that they do not wish to continue in. The schedule below shows the financial consequences of withdrawing. The tuition refund is based upon the day the withdrawal process is complete, not the day the student ceases to attend the course. Students who drop classes at a host institution from the beginning of the semester will be refunded as per the following schedule:
- Semester days 1-7: 100% refund, no academic penalty
- Semester days 8-21: 50% refund, no academic penalty
- Semester days 22-35: 25% refund, no academic penalty
- Semester day 36 and later: 0% refund (withdrawn-fail)
Once class changes are approved by LCC, please complete and sign “During the Mobility” part of Erasmus+ learning agreement and submit it to email@example.com
When you finish your studies abroad and come back to LCC, please provide the Center for International Education with the following:
- The original Certificate of Enrollment, signed by the Erasmus+ coordinator of the host receiving institution stating start and end dates of the semester. Additionally email scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit final EU Survey (a survey link will be sent to your email address just after the end of your studies period)
- Complete online language assessment test
- Submit original Transcript of Records;
Note: All classes taken at a host institution will be recognized on a PASS/FAIL basis by LCC International University.